The average life expectancy in Nigeria is 55/56 years (M/F).
At MOSWEF we believe that health is wealth. We regularly facilitate health awareness for Nigerians in the form of:
- Rehabilitation/Construction of Maternity Centres
- Rehabilitation/Construction of Primary Health Centres
- Facilitation of breast cancer screening for women
- Outreaches to high risk citizens to diagnose and treat diabetes and hypertension (i.e. high blood pressure)
- Anti-malaria outreaches including provision of nets and medication
- Workshops on general well-being